It´s Today


Yes it is today. I already mentioned many times :D. But today is this day, today is my blog one year. For me, this means that a year I sit behind the computer and knocking on the keyboard, and that year to bother my friends took pictures, and that year they already know the word BLOG :D
For you, this means that today will be in my blog busy. This is just the first of today's articles. I will try for you strew inspiration, gifts, and I will tell you something new.
If you want to know something you can still ask HERE. If you want win something you still have one last chance to join the Giveaway HERE or HERE.
And what else? Let us surprise you :)

SK: Áno je to dnes. Už som to spomínala toľkokrát  :D. Ale dnes je ten deň, dnes mámôj blog jeden rok. Pre mňa to znamená, že už rok sedím za počítačom a ťukám do klávesnice a že už rok otravujem kamošov aby ma fotili a že už rok poznajú slovo blog:D
Pre vás to znamená, že dnes bude u  mňa na blogu rušno. Toto je len prvý z dnešných článkov. Pokúsim sa vás zavaliť inšpiráciou, daršekmi a prezradím vám niečo nové. 
Ak sa chcete niečo dozvedieť ešte stále sa môžete pýtať TU. Ak chcete niečo vyhrať ešte máte poslednú šancu zapojiť sa do Giveaway TU alebo TU.
A čo ešte? Nechajte sa prekvapiť :)

7 komentárov: