Fashion Live! 2014

Last week in Bratislava's Stará Tržnica (Old Market) place in the second year great fashion events Fashion Live !. Three days full of Slovakia, but not only Slovak fashion. I had bad luck that I could come see only the last of these three days. But anyway I think it was worth it :) 
This is a pair of shows from the last day of this amazing fashion event:

SK: Minulý týždeň sa V Bratislavskej Starej Tržnici konal druhý ročník skvelej fashion akcie Fashion Live!. Tri dni plné Slovenskej, ale nielen Slovenskej módy. Ja som mala tú smolu, že som sa mohla prísť pozrieť len na posledný z týchto troch dní. Ale aj tak to myslím stálo za to :)
Toto je pár prehliadok z posledného dňa tohoto úžasného fashion podujatia: 







Zuzana Kubíčková


That's what I liked most, I left at the end, so the next article :)
SK: To čo sa mi najviac páčilo som  si nechala nakonice, teda do ďalšieho článku :)

Photo by Andy, edit by me:

2 komentáre: