As I changed a year.

The first before-bday articles is here. For 15 days my blog will be one year, during which time it has happened enough. I like the changes, but also I enjoy to look back and remember. As I changed this year? This is particularly visible on my hair - it's all me if something changes in my life seen it on the hair: D

SK: Prvý z prednarodeninových článkov je tu. Za 15 dní bude mať môj blog 1 rok a zaten čas sa toho  odohralo dosť. Mám rada zmeny, ale tiež ma baví obzerať sa a spomínať. Ako som  sa  menila tento rok ja? Najviac je to vidno asi na mojich vlasoch - to som celá ja  ak sa niečo zmení v mojom živote vidno to na vlasoch :D

one year  ago I was blond 

then I went more naturally
and a little yellow
One of my major changes, red + bangs
somethimes I  curled my hair
sometimes bouffant

then there was the ginger
the biggest change of the year - hair go down
dark red colour
And now I'm waiting when the hair grows again
Another blog bday article tomorrow  :)

3 komentáre:

  1. Neverím, v toľkých farbách ti to pristane. :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. i like you better now. i kind of don't like blonde hair!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Ty si ako chameleón :D Každopádne u mňa vyhrávajú červené a dlhé ;)
    http://bynicka.blogspot.sk/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť