Travel Tartan


Who does not sometimes taste just pack a suitcase and hit the road to nowhere? Just without a word of farewell. Aimlessly, just for the joy of the journey itself.

Kto nemá občas chuť len tak zbaliť kufor a vyraziť na cestu do neznáma? Len tak bez slova na rozlúčku. Bez cieľa, len pre radosť z cesty samotnej. 





Pleas vote for this outfit HERE(just click on heart) Thanx:
Prosím hlasujte za tento outfit TU (stačí kliknúť na srdiečko) Ďakujem!

 hat: H&M  / dress, coat: 2nd hand / sweater, boots, scaf: N/A / suitcase: vintage

And this photo is a BONUS for my boyfriend. Said to this is the best: D So it has to have :)
A táto fotka je ako BONUS pre môjho chlapa.Vraj táto je the best :D Tak má to mať :)



10 komentárov:

  1. Lovely outfit - I love all the different greens in this look and the plaid

    Noir-creme.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. What a stunning shot! Love love love it <3

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Strašne sa mi páčia tie šaty :3.
    Celkovo to vyzerá super :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. I have nothing to say, sweetie...beautiful photos and i mean all of them! You look amazing as always!;)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Beautiful photographs! I love what you're wearing...that hat is super cute on you :)

    Just found your blog and I'm glad I did. I really like your style! I'm now following you on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook, and Lookbook.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. love this tartan! its such a gorge look

    francesca

    FRANK VINYL

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. Cool outfit :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Follow me and I'll follow back immediatelly :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  8. great Outfit and I really like the bag! Lovin' tartan too nowadays :)
    xx

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť